Sunday 18 November 2012

BUSY.BUSY.BUSY


Ive had such a BUSY week! it has finally caught up on me and now i NEED sleep so badly. After travelling back to falmouth life on monday, me and my flatmates went and saw the incred Ben Howard in Plymouth on the tuesday. Which was insane. Every time i see him, he gives me goosebumps! and in under a month il be seeing him again in the beautiful PARIS with my beautiful friend Ashleigh, which makes it ten times better, because i miss her SO SO much. On the Wednesday we went and saw the Christmas lights and parade in the near town of Turo, which was beautiful and has put me in such a christmasy' mood! Not long to go now! Thursday night, me and the textiles lot decided to hit the Rum bar in Fal! Finally yesterday me and my friends stayed the night in Salcombe, South Devon. I cannot put across how incredibly idilic this place is. So peaceful and welcoming, and the house we stayed in was RIDICULOUS. I could happily spend the rest of my life living there, no words to describe...   


BEN HOWARD




Ben Howard- Blugh Island






                                               Christmas parade at Truro





                                           Nancys Rum bar Falmouth   


     

                                         Salcombe, South Devon 







   

No comments:

Post a Comment